With over 15 years of experience working with small- & medium-sized eCommerce brands, we’re a powerful team specialized in growing revenue for online businesses through smart & profitable marketing and design.
What We Believe In
At BrightStar, we believe in a diverse online marketplace filled with strong small business brands that acquire customers through effective & profitable marketing and compete successfully against larger eCommerce brands.
We understand that scaling an eCommerce website can be costly and require a plethora of specialized skills. It’s often not feasible or practical to hire an entire eCommerce team for a small online brand. Let us be that team for you!
We specialize in growing small- & medium-sized brands profitably. We’re seeking partnerships where we can support the growth of promising brands while also working to keep the Internet a diverse shopping space where small businesses can thrive.
We’ve worked with a range of brands & businesses, including true B2C websites, larger organizations building their DTC channels, pure B2B businesses, local businesses, and more.
As a few large online retailers grab larger and larger shares of the market, our focus has really narrowed into supporting smaller niche online brands. In the same way that the bricks & mortar retail promoted “Shop Local”, we hope to be a part of a movement that ushers in a similar revolution for online shopping.
A Few of Our Partners
- eCommerce Strategy, Planning & Management
- Web Design, including UX/UI design and conversion rate optimization
- Brand voice, story & awareness development
- Shopify & Shopify Plus website builds and migrations
- Email Marketing, Strategy & Design
- Product Photography
- Content Strategy & Creation
- Systems, Integrations, Warehousing, Logistics & Order Management
Our “all the things” eCommerce team leader, Kristen has managed sites big and small in her 15-year career. Starting in the industry in 2005 and learning on the job every year, she became a big proponent of opensource software with the mainstreaming of Magento in 2010. Recently, she’s been working with clients who need an easier-to-maintain platform and has done multiple Shopify website launches.
A true artist at heart, Adam’s been creating since childhood. Identifying early on his love of audio and graphic arts, Adam attended the School of Media Arts & Design at James Madison University. It took a few years for him to find his footing in eCommerce design, but once he moved from traditional print design to the fast-paced world of eCommerce design, email marketing & product photography, he was hooked.
Starting out as a copywriter, Jesse found out quickly that in small businesses, we all wear a lot of hats. Now more than six years in, she’s amassed experience with all forms of content creation & social media strategy and has become a key email marketing planner. With her artistic eye and awareness of online shopping trends, she’s far more than just our copywriter (though she still does that great too!).
Why choose BrightStar?
We grow small businesses.
We’re a lightweight team that believes in bringing a high-quality agency approach at a more budget-friendly investment. We know that small & growing businesses need to achieve profitable, sustainable growth through smart marketing & design.
We’ve got targeted experience.
We love small businesses and we love eCommerce. And our experience shows that! We’ve worked with a range of brands, from those just launching their first website to multimillion-dollar brands seeking new revenue opportunities.
We deliver profitable results.
With every initiative we begin, our team asks: what’s the return going to be for this project for our client? We believe in ROI-focused eCommerce and email strategies that bring in new & profitable revenue for our clients.
Projects we can help with:
- Full-service day-to-day eCommerce management
- Website design evaluation & conversion rate optimization
- Migration to Shopify or Shopify Plus
- Product catalog updates & navigation reorganization
- Migration to Klaviyo with automated email flow implementation
- Hero banner photography for web, email & social media
- Shopify custom theme updates or app installations
- Shopify Plus script creation & implementation
- New product photography on white
- Email template design updates
- Product information management strategy
- Email list clean up & maintenance
- A/B testing for your website or email marketing
- Marketing calendar creation & management
- Social media posting & integration with your eCommerce platform
- Magento site updates, imports, reporting & more
- Google Analytics set-up, review & analysis
- Facebook & Instagram advertising set-up
- Google Shopping feed creation & integration
- …and more!